Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Real Food!

Aren't these beautiful??? (Thankfully California tomatoes have been cleared by the FDA.)






I went market crazy today as I am home for a full 10 days. In addition to these beautiful heirloom tomatoes, I got lemons, limes, spinach, arugula, radishes, carrots, red onions, green onions, tofu, nori, mushrooms, leeks, black beans, feta, garlic, plums, pears, shallots, sweet potatoes, apricots, avocados, artichokes, olives, cornichons, pistachios, and beans, tortillas, cereal, and soy milk. Mmmmm!!!

First up I'm going to make this, and then probably something like this, and then most definitely this. I will keep you guys posted.

2 comments:

RedCircleLine said...

ohhhhh, that mushrooms thing.... WANT.

iamchanelle said...

yum yum yum yum yum and yum. your grocery list has me WANTING. minus the nori and 'shrooms.
;)
have a GREAT week off my dear! HUGS!