Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whole Foods

One of the best things about working in San Francisco is that there's a Whole Foods just down the street and I get to expense my lunch! I've been hitting the soup bar, the salad bar, and the hot food bar all week, but today I went for a sandwich- a food group sorely lacking for most vegetarians, but now that I live up in the land of damn dirty hippies are a lot easier to come by.


Multi-grain bread with hummus on one side, gorgonzola spread on the other, with tomatoes, red onions, spinach, cucumbers, grated carrots, avocado, and muenster cheese.


Served with a San Pellegrino Limonata and a bag of Kettle Salt & Cracker Pepper potato chips.


And the sweet, sweet dessert of knowing I get my $8.32 back in my next paycheck.

1 comment:

iamchanelle said...

does life (er, lunch) GET any better than that?!
yummy.